Curious about the NDLEA 2024 recruitment application process and requirements? Well, here’s some good news for you! The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has released its recruitment form for qualified candidates. Take a moment to go through this article as it provides a detailed, step-by-step guide covering everything from registration to eligibility criteria, screening, and the deadline date. It’s your go-to resource for all the information you need to apply successfully.
The NDLEA is searching for individuals with diverse skills but a shared mindset – the commitment to keeping illicit drugs away from our communities and contributing to the safety and well-being of Nigerians.
What are the qualifications for NDLEA recruitment?
Here’s everything you require to begin your application. Kindly go through the details carefully
|To qualify as a candidate, you must be a Nigerian citizen.
|Maximum Age Requirement
|30 years for Superintendent Cadre and 40 years for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers
|O’level and a bachelor’s degree
|NYSC Discharge, or exemption certificate, Birth certificate, and certificate of Medical Fitness from a Government Hospital
How to Apply for 2024 NDLEA Recruitment Application Online
You meet the criteria mentioned above, and you’re ready to kick off the application process. Just follow the steps below.
- Visit the NDLEA application portal to apply www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Navigate to the website’s top menu, locate the “Careers” link, and click on it. You will be redirected to the portal page at recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng.
- There is a link with text tagged “Apply Now“, click apply now to create a free account.
- Your account should be created immediately, then sign in to the account with your correct details used during sign up.
- Fill up the recruitment form with the required pieces of information and upload the necessary document.
- Remember to click the “Submit” button.
How to check shortlisted candidates for NDLEA
The results will be posted once the exercise is completed.