The Chevening scholarship for 2024 is currently available for international students aspiring to pursue their academic goals abroad. This fully funded scholarship covers tuition fees and provides grants to support students during their studies.
In this article, you’ll discover the application process for the Chevening Scholarship in 2024, including admission procedures, necessary requirements, available courses, and additional details to help you navigate the application process successfully.
To qualify for the Chevening program, candidates must meet certain criteria. Firstly, applicants must be citizens of countries or territories that are eligible for the Chevening program.
Note: The interview process is scheduled to run from 27 February to 28 April 2024.
How to apply for Chevening scholarship
Apply for the scholarship in just a few steps. Be sure to read carefully to avoid missing any crucial steps:
- Select available country from the list, Apply, then select award (Scholarship) and search.
- List of available scholarship in your region will be displayed immediately
- Select your preferred scholarship and create account to apply
- Fill out your profile with your personal details, save the information, and make sure to validate your profile. Once that’s done, you’re ready to begin your application process.
- Complet quiz to assure eligibility
- Next, fill up form with correct data and documents listed below:
- Completed education documents.
- English language qualification.
- Conditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three).
- Unconditional offers for proposed courses of study (up to three) (You must upload at least one unconditional offer by July).
- References (If you are invited to interview you will be invited to upload two references).
- Passport / ID document.
- Submit the data
Here are the components covered by the Chevening Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- University Tuition fee
- Travel expenses to and from the uk
- Monthly allowance
- Cost of visa application
- Travel grant to cover expenditures
Requirements for Chevening Scholarship 2024
To be eligible for scholarships, applicant must meet the following listed criteria:
- Required language is English
- You must be a citizen of the targeted countries. Visit their website for full list of eligible countries.
- Successful candidates are expected to return to their home countries for at least two years after completing the scholarship.
- You should have finished all the requirements for an undergraduate degree that will qualify you for admission to a postgraduate program at a university in the UK by the time you apply.
- Requires two years of work experience
- You need to apply to three different eligible courses at UK universities and receive an unconditional offer from one of them.
To check if your course is listed on their website, Click here. Input your course of study and search, all list will be displayed.